Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wishing You a Day Full of Happiness




I loved this card so much that I made a bunch of them. I may actually put my extra ones on sale in the store, but I am not completely sure.

One of the reasons that I am so excited about this card is that I used up scrap papers and stamps that I have never inked before.
YEAH ME!

If my memory serves me correctly, the patterned papers are from SEI & Die Cuts with a View. Please don't hold me to that because they were from my scrap pile and the scrap pieces had no codes on them. I used Bazzill & Core'dinations cardstock.

The large circle & scalloped circle were cut out using my Spellbinder Nestabilities and the sentiment circles were punched out with EK Success punches.

I used orange Doodlebug brads & the green brads are from Die Cuts with a View. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

The elephant stamp is from Whimsy Stamps, the circle sentiment is from Lily of the Valley and the "Happy Birthday" stamp is from Stampendous.

7 comments:

  1. Really cute!! Love how these ones turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you! This is fabulous and I absolutely LOVE it! Love the colours and the papers piecing, this is so cute.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I love that elephant stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bright colours!!! Great card! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. It's always a great feeling when we use paper from the scrap bin. I love the elephants and how you paper pieced the inside of his ears.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those cards are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
    great job!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! My fave part is his ears!

    ReplyDelete