Saturday, February 12, 2011

More Pages for Quhyn


My girlfriend's and I put together an album for our friend who brought her daughter home from China in November. This album is set up so that she can log Quhyn's first year at home.

Back in December I posted the title page, last page and a December layout that I had designed for the album as my contribution to the project. Our friend, Ellena, wasn't able to complete her pages for the album, so I made these pages in her honour.

The December layout patterned paper is from Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas line and the cardstock is Bazzill.

I distressed the edges with my Distrezz-it-All tool and the owl was cut out from the Hoot 'n' Holler Cricut Lite Cartridge that I borrowed from my girlfriend, Lee-Ann. Thank you Snappy Scraps!

The brads are from my stash and the buttons are from Stampin' Up. The bobbles stamped by the word "December" are from Stampendous.

For the January layout, I used patterned papers from We R Memory Keepers Merry January line. I embellished with Platinum Stickles and the snowflakes stamped around the word "January" are from Doodlebug.

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I finally get to see these pages. They are both gorgeous...that owl and branch with the ornament is perfect! January is just beautiful with that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how these turned out! Beautiful! I love the owl too, very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I appreciated you doing these pages for E. Makes me cry when I look at them because they are beautiful and she would have loved them. I only wish she got to see them and her goddaughter too. On a positive note, hope to see the Merry January line in the store some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the disressing on the December page and the Snowman and pinecones in the corner is so sweet on the January page.

    ReplyDelete