Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Krista!


On February 2nd it was my good friend, Krista's, birthday. Five of her friends, one of them being me, went out for lunch with her on her birthday at Boston Pizza. We had a great time.

This was the card a made her. She loves cupcakes, pink and Stamping Bella Lulu stamps. That is how this card came together.

The patterned papers are from The Greeting Farm and the cardstock is Bazzill. The brads are from Basic Grey and the ribbon is from an old line from All My Memories. I stitched with my sewing machine and the tape on the inside of the card is from Heidi Swapp.

The image stamp is from Stamping Bella, the sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie and the "Happy Birthday" stamp is from CC Designs.

I used the Stampin' Up Spritzer Tool and the RV34 Copic Marker to add a bit of colour to my white cardstock.

Copic Markers used: Burgundy - RV99 & R89; Pink - RV34 & Black - N8.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love it!! That ribbon is fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly fabulous card! Love how you worked in the fab ribbon too! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete