Thursday, February 10, 2011

May Your Day Bubble Over With Fun


This was the other card that I made for my 2 year old cousin, Carmyn.

I had a lot of fun with this card. I inked some stamps that have never been inked before. I coloured a fun image with bright, playful colours and I really love how the inside of the card came together. So, there is no way that I could not of had fun with this design.

The patterned papers are from Basic Grey Euphoria 6 x 6 paper pack and the cardstock is from Bazzill.

The brads are from Scrapbook Sally, the ribbon is from Stampin' Up and I used CTMH Liquid Glass to make the bubbles shiny like bubbles. I used the Lacy Squares Nestabilities to mat the image.

The dragon stamp is from High Hopes Stamps, the sentiment on the front of the card is from Stampendous, the inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up & the stitches on the inside of the card were stamped with CTMH's Simple Stitches Stamp Set.

Copic Markers Used: Dark Pink - RV19, RV17 & RV11; Light Pink - R81; Blue - B12; Green - YG00 & G40 and Purple - V15.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! What a lovely image and the papers are beautiful. Alovely colourful card for a 2 year old!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You know I am a sucker for that particular Nesty. What a bright fun card. I am sure Carmyn loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo adorable!!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete