Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joy to the World


This card was for Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Card Challenge #10 posted on January 30th. The challenge was to use a transparency.

I almost had it done in time. I needed to add a sentiment to the front of the card and finish the inside, but I decided to be a good mom & wife instead and I didn't ask for 20 minutes in my scrap room on our Family Movie Night to finish it.

Instead I finished it a day late. Oh well, I still got it done and that is all that matters.

I used a 4 x 6 My Mind's Eye transparency that had the corner flourishes on it.

On the Bazzill cardstock, I embossed the stamped images with Class Act Stamps Pastel Pink Embossing Powder. On top of the transparency, I added the Kaiser Craft pearls & Stampin' Up Satin ribbon.

The image stamp on the front & inside of the card are from Inkadinkado. The front sentiment is from CTMH and the inside sentiment is from CC Designs.

The cardstock isn't as dark of a pink as my photo shows, but it wouldn't shoot any better due to the transparency.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo, love a pretty pink Christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree I like the pink for a Christmas Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So unusual to see a pink Chrismas card but this works so well. Love the reindeer image
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sure this card will bring joy to the world

    ReplyDelete