Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day G & G!




This is the Valentine's Day Card that I made for my grandparents (G & G) and my mother-in-law. I had a blast making this card and I love how it turned out.

All the patterned papers are from BoBunny's Crazy Love 6 x 6 paper pack and I used Bazzill cardstock.

I used one of EK Success' border punches and one of their heart punches. The safety pin was from my stash and the ribbon is from Fabricland. The stitching was done with my sewing machine.

The dragon stamp is called "Cinder" from CC Designs Sweet November Stamps. The sentiment by Cinder is from CTMH "For Every Occasion" and the "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp is from Stampin' Up.

Copic Markers used: Red - R37; Dark Pink - RV34; Light Pink - RV10; Beige - E31 and Brown - E59.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Today is just another normal day for us with appointments and driving our daughter around from basketball to Karate.


So, my family and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday with a turkey dinner and a movie. Prior to dinner, we met up with my grandparents at the mall for coffee. All and all, it was a very nice family day and today I have leftovers for a quick dinner in between driving Amy from basketball to Karate.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, again you are amazing!! Have a great Valentine's Day...Lee-Ann xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute. Love the little dragon. I love that border punch I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this card! So stinkin' cute! Love the shape and the fact that it's an easel too!

    ReplyDelete