Monday, February 7, 2011

Noel


I actually got my card done for Sparkle's Weekly Christmas Card Challenge on the first day that the challenge was posted. This is a first for me.

This week's challenge is an inspiration photo of colourful, sparkly Christmas ornaments. I immediately thought of Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses 6 x 6 paper pack and matched it with Bazzill cardstock.

I used Basic Grey buttons, Stampin' Up Taffeta Ribbon and matching embroidery floss from my stash.

The nestabilities used on this card are Petite Ovals, Petite Scalloped Ovals & Labels One.

The image stamp is my new stamp that I just received in the mail last week called Holiday Emily from Sparkle Creations. I have been wanting her for a while. Shanna was putting in an order, so I added a few for myself....three to be exact.

The "Noel" stamp came from CTMH's Say it in Style stamp set and the inside sentiment came from CC Designs Holiday Greetings stamp set. These stamps were embossed with Stampendous' Pearlustre Hessonite Embossing Powder.

Copic Markes used: Skin - R00 & R000; Hair - E27, E29 & E25; Red - E07; Burgundy - RV69 and Pink - RV11.

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty again Donna!! And another xmas card done...too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the ribbon....might have to borrow this one! Gorgeous image and papers too. Love it!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love how you have framed her in with the ribbon - very classy! Woo hoo - better start that tally on your sidebar, you are on a ROLL girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love your interpretation of the photo. So glad you joined us for another CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card - I love the Sparkle images and have a few coming too! I like how you framed the image with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Emily looks fabulous. Thanks for playing with Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful,fun,colorful.......amazing

    ReplyDelete