Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Spring!


During our store's Christmas Shutdown, Trevor's work sent him to Niagara Falls for training. Trevor & I were planning on getting away together during our Christmas Shutdown, so we decided to make Niagara Falls our get away trip. We had a fabulous time!

I knew that I would have two days to myself while he was in training. So, I designed this Easter card. I pre-cut & stamped out everything before leaving town so that I didn't have to take as many tools with us on our trip. I prepped for 50 cards and I got everything done on the trip, but colouring and cutting out the bunnies.

The patterned paper is from Provo Craft, the card base is Bazzill Kraft and the matting cardstocks are from Core'dinations.

The circle & scalloped circle were cut with my Nestabilities, the hemp twine is from Home Depot and I used two Stamping Bella bling in the top left corner. On the inside of the card, the border punch I used is from Stampin' Up.

The stamps on the front of the card are from CTMH's March's Stamp of the Month "Sensational Season" Stamp Set and the inside sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Copic Markers used: Bunnies - E43 & E42; Pink Ears - R81; Blue Jacket - B32; Pink Dress - R85; Carrots & Ribbon - YR12 and Green - YG23 & YG21.

If you want to get CTMH's March Stamp of the Month to make your own Easter cards, Shanna, my best-friend & CTMH Consultant, is putting in a Close to My Heart order on Thursday, March 3, 2011. You can contact her yourself or drop by the store and I will hook you up with an order form.

7 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours, especially the orange. So virbrant and a nice change from Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the bright colours!!
    Even though I love it...you're still crazy to colour and cut out 50 of those little bunnies. I know...you'll say it's relaxing, it makes me tense just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card girl! Woo hoo, for getting your Easter cards going so early! This is the year!!! Thanks for the "plug" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea!! Glad you had a nice trip! Left an award for you on my blog, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for spring! Nice to see those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great Easter card and CTMH too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete