Monday, February 21, 2011

Moose Birthday Card


This is a birthday card that I made for one of our uncle's birthdays this upcoming week.

All the patterned papers came from My Mind's Eye's Stella and Rose Mabel 6x6 paper pack and I used Brown & Tangelo Bazzill cardstock.

For embellishments, I used a KI Memories paper clip, Brown Ric Rac Ribbon from Fabricland, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and an EK Success medium photo corner punch.

The moose stamp is called "Al Dente" and he and the front card sentiment is from Whipper Snapper. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Copic Makers used: Brown - E27 & E15; Tan - E53; Green - YG95; Orange - YR12 and Reddish Orange - E08.

I am submitting my card to Paper Sundaes Challenge #57 - Masculine Colours. In this challenge, your creation does not need to be masculine, just predominately feature the masculine colours of navy, dark green and/or brown.

It may not look like it on my blog, but everything that looks black is a dark brown.

8 comments: