Friday, May 6, 2016

National Scrapbooking Month - CTMH's Happy Times Blog Hop



Welcome to our Close To My Heart National Scrapbooking Month - Close To My Heart's Happy Times Blog Hop.

If you came here from Michele Rowley's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 31 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the May Promotional Paper Packet and/or Stamp Set - Happy Times and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!

I used Close To My Heart's Happy Times Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Magical Sequins, Spellbinders' Circle Nestabilities and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with yellow thread.

I used CTMH's Happy Times, Beyond Awesome and Bitty Birthday stamp sets with CTMH Canary & Juniper inks.

Now "Hop" on over to Krista Ritskes' Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.


May Order Deadline
Monday, May 9, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.

13 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love your cards a lot. Love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome cards with the little yellow flowers paper, yours is adorable, and stitching, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your card is beautiful...love those pretty yellow flowers and will have to pull this paper out of the packet to create a card. Gorgeous...great layout and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Michelle! I love the floral bordered sentiment and the stitching. Really great effect!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I love the stitching,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first card made me giggle! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card ~ love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete