Monday, May 9, 2016

A Latte Birthday Wishes Card



I used My Mind's Eye's My Girl Paper Pad with Bazzill Vanilla Cream and Blush Red Medium cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used Jaded Blossoms Coffee Dies, Doodlebug's Sequins, Miscellaneous Enamel Dots, an EK Success Folk Heart Punch, Tim Horton's Coffee Sleeve for the heart and twine from my stash.

I used Jaded Blossom's Coffee Break and So Many Birthdays stamp sets with CTMH Black ink.

Last month I gave myself a challenge to use up one of my 6 x 6 paper pads that I had never used before. The result was 20 cards in one week with some scraps for the recycle bin. I probably could have made one or two more cards with the scraps, but I was done with this paper pack and working with leftover pieces.

So this is the last card that you will see posted using this paper pack.

1 comment: