Sunday, May 1, 2016

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Celebrate with Cake



Welcome to our Close To My Heart May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Celebrate with Cake.

If you came here from Jeanie Burch's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 32 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the May Stamp of the Month - Celebrate with Cake and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close To My Heart's Watercolour Paper with CTMH White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH Honey, Lagoon & Pear inks with a piece of acetate & a CTMH Spray Pen filled with water to make the background of the card and I used CTMH Sunset ink with CTMH's Waterbrush - Medium Flat and Medium Round for the Orange Backgrounds of the card. The black doodle lines were drawn with CTMH's Marvy Journaling Pen.

I used CTMH's May Stamp of the Month - Celebrate with Cake with Archival Black ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Krista Ritskes' Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

Order Deadline:

Monday, May 9, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.

17 comments:

  1. Those cards are beautiful. I love that fun background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, I want to try this, it makes such a cute background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I have to say that I really fun how fun these cards are yet so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique to showcase these stamps!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the technique for your beautiful cards! I can't wait to create a card using this technique at my next team meeting!! LOVE your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. That background is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun idea to create a background. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great technique and I love the new waterbrushes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your watercolored smushed background! Lovely card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your watercolored smushed background! Lovely card!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot get this look for the card background. Is there a tutorial on this technique somewhere? LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't know of any tutorials...I just played around with inking up a piece of page protector and wetting it with a water spray pen.

      Delete
  12. Love your card Donna! The background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. replica bags wholesale reference q6p33q2r49 replica bags and watches replica bags from china free shipping home m4m23l5v76 replica bags dubai replica bags online uae fake hermes k2m97v3p62 replica bags delhi

    ReplyDelete