Friday, May 20, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #194



This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #194 is using Close To My Heart Colours: Sapphire, Pacifica, Crystal Blue, White Daisy & Black. You may use any or all of the blues with White Daisy & Black.

I used Close To My Heart's Watercolour Paper with CTMH White Daisy and Black cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the butterfly, CTMH's Calypso Sequins and to make the backgrounds on my card I used Sapphire & Crystal Blue inks with a piece of a page protector and a CTMH Spray Pen filled with water to do the smooshing technique.

I used CTMH's A Thousand Thanks, Charming Cascades, Paper Garden (discontinued) and Say It All stamp sets with CTMH Sapphire and Black inks. I sprayed the chicken wire and heart stamp sets with water before stamping to give the softer look.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

6 comments:

  1. Donna I love the background for your pretty butterfly! The inside looks like a cloudy sky! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you make the prettiest of backgrounds! I love the hearts with the mesh and the filligree butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background, Donna! Your color smooshing came out great.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolored background both inside and out, love the butterfly die-cut...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete