Friday, May 13, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #193



This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #193 is using Close To My Heart Colours: Canary, Champagne, Juniper, Slate, Whisper & White DaisyAll of these colours are found in the CTMH's Georgie Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Georgie Paper Packet with CTMH Canary, Juniper, & Whisper cardstocks.

To embellish the Pop Up Box Card, I used CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch, MFT's Heart Die Stax, My Creative Times Stitched Trio Stars Dies, the straight stitch on my sewing machine with yellow thread and embroidery floss from my stash.

I used CTMH's Baby Zoo and Just to Say... stamp sets with CTMH Slate ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Donna this is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so stinkin' cute! I love the little animals popping out of the card in front of the heart background. Any new mom would love this. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this box card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box card...adorable. Haven't done any box cards since two Christmas's ago when I made a number of them. Will have to bring out my creativity on a box card.

    ReplyDelete