Thursday, May 12, 2016

Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #32


Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #32

I made this for Amy's boyfriend, Aiden's, 18th Birthday.

I used Close To My Heart's Later Sk8r Paper Packet (discontinued) and CTMH's Watercolour Paper with CTMH Pear and Outdoor Denim (discontinued) cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Mini Stapler, Doodlebug Limeade Sprinkles, MFT's Cross Stitched Circle Die Stax, CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Outdoor Denim ink (discontinued) and for the backgrounds behind the sentiments and image I used the smooshing technique with CTMH Lagoon & Pear inks with a piece of a page protector and a CTMH Spray Pen filled with water.

I used CTMH's Enjoy the Ride and Just to Say... stamp sets with CTMH Outdoor Denim ink (discontinued).

1 comment: