Friday, May 6, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #192




This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #192 is using Close To My Heart's Colours: Fern, Canary, Cotton Candy, Glacier, White Daisy & Gold. All of these colours are found in the CTMH's Happy Times Paper Packet.

I used Close To My Heart's Happy Times Paper Packet with CTMH Goldrush & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the 6 x 6 Desk Calendar Layout, I used CTMH's Gold Foil Tape, CTMH's Pink Enamel Gems, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the Calendar and Billionaire Cricut Cartridge for "MAY".

I used CTMH's Happy Times stamp set with CTMH Hollyhock, Goldrush & Fern inks. I substituted the Canary & Cotton Candy colours of the challenge with Goldrush & Hollyhock because the brighter colours from the paper packet looked nicer with my layout.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

3 comments:

  1. I always like the first challenge of the month because you always have such pretty layouts for your calendar...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great calendar layout, Donna! Love the pic you chose to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete