Friday, May 27, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #195




I used Close To My Heart's Watercolour Paper with CTMH White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Diamond Embossing Folder, CTMH Thistle, Pear & Lagoon inks with a piece of a page protector and a CTMH Spray Pen filled with water to do the smooshing technique, MFT's Cross Stitched Ovals & Rectangles Die Stax, Stampin' Up Ribbon & CartWright's Moonshine Sequins.

I used CTMH's Sunshine on a Cloudy Day and Casual Expressions stamp sets with CTMH Crystal Blue ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. I love how your background turned out. I really like that technique. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to get that watercoloring pen, I hear from others how easy it is...and your background is certainly proof of that...beautiful card and love all the stictched panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created such a beautiful background--I love how you trimmed it to create a border for the inside of your card also. You are very clever! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolor background, Donna! The inside of the card is just as beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background. And I love the idea of using the frame inside. Nice!

    ReplyDelete