Friday, May 30, 2014

Oranament Christmas Card



Close to My Heart is celebrating their 30th Anniversary by offering $30 kits that you can purchase with a qualifying order in the month of June.

Spend $50 (before shipping & taxes) and you may purchase one of six Collection Kits for only $30. The Collection Kits retail from $50 - $65.

These Collection Kits are Close to My Heart items that are no longer available, so this is your last chance to get your hands on these products.

One of the Collection Kits is called Holiday Happiness Collection - CC10283 - Retail Value: $64.55 - You pay only $30.

I used some products from the Holiday Happiness Collection to make this card.

Items I used from the Holiday Happiness Collection: Frosted Paper Packet, Frosted Grey Cardstock and Sparkle Holiday Shapes.

Items I used that are currently available from CTMH: Silver Glitter Paper, Sponge Dauber, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Fill in the Blank - Holiday stamp set and Slate ink.

I also used my sewing machine with silver thread that I bought from Fabricland.

To find out more about the Six Collection Kits, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

June Order Deadline: Wednesday, June 11, 2014.

2 comments: