Saturday, May 10, 2014

CTMH's Stamping Basics Kit

Good day!

Close to My Heart has just added 5 New Product Collection Kits to help get the new scrapbooker or card maker get started.

Check out my two previous posts to see the Cardmaker's Quick Start Kit & the Essentials Toolkit and in the next few days I will be posting the Stamping Scrapbooker's Delight Kit and the Memory Keeping Fundamentals Kit.

Theses kits are available until July 31, 2014.

Stamping Basics Kit
Collection Price - $65.30   Retail Price - $70.30

Kit Includes: Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Pad, New England Ivy Exclusive Inks Pad, Ruby Exclusive Inks Pad, Honey Exclusive Inks Pad, Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks Pad, My Acrylix Quick Cards - Japanese Blossom Stamp, My Acrylix Quick Cards - Island Greetings Stamp, My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner, My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber and My Acrylix Organizer.

If you are interested in placing an order, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment