Monday, May 19, 2014

Amy's 16th Birthday Card from G & G


In two days, my first monkey child turns 16.

Due to Opening Weekend and NWOSSSA, we celebrated Amy's birthday with her family on May 10th. The first and maybe only day of summer for Thunder Bay!

This was the card that I made for her from her great-grandparents. Her Papa Mak always tells her that when he wins the lottery he will buy her a Volkswagon Beetle...her dream car.

I used CTMH's Laughing Lola Paper Packet with CTMH's Laughing Lola Purple and Lagoon cardstocks. The 3 x 4 die-cut card is also from CTMH's Picture My Life Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Program Kit.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Laughing Lola Assortment, CTMH's Free Thinker Base & Bling Charms, CTMH's Black & Grey Assortment Sparkles, CTMH's Artist Cricut Cartridge ("16") and CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (inside frame around quote & flowers). 

I used CTMH's Hooray Bouquet and Banner Wishes stamp sets with CTMH's Black ink.

2 comments:

  1. So cute and funky! I love how you did up the inside too - the flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, super cute beetle an paper colours!!!

    ReplyDelete