Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Scrappy Day!






Happy Scrappy Day!

I just realized the other day that I haven't taken photos of my new scrap room. 

So, I thought that National Scrapbooking Day would be the best day to share these photos with you.

This was the Old DAT'S Scrapbooking Store.

As most of you know, I lost my Ultimate Scrap Room that used to be in my basement on Monday, May 28, 2012 due to the sewer back-up flood.

Well, we finished this room in September 2013.

This is not only where I work on my projects, but also where I hold my workshops and my Close to My Heart Open Houses.

I hope you to see you at my Free Make 'n' Take today from 11:00 - 1:00 p.m. at 513 High Street South. The front door will be unlocked, just come on in!

If you aren't able to make it, I hope you get to do something crafty today.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, in my dreams that would by me scrap room too!! Glad I could make it today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna -- your craft room is a DREAM!! I love the colors and all the organization -- AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY VERY VERY nice ! Well done .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete