Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CTMH's Memory Keeping Fundamentals Kit

Good day!

Close to My Heart has just added 5 New Product Collection Kits to help get the new scrapbooker or card maker get started.

Today I am posting the last kit, in my previous posts leading up to today, I posted the other 4 kits.

Theses kits are available until July 31, 2014.

Memory Keeping Fundamentals Kit:
Collection Kit Price - $133.40   Retail Price - $143.40

Kit Includes: Timberline Paper Packet, Timberline Compliments, Timberline Assortment, Skylark Paper Packet, Skylark Complements, Skylark Assortment, Bonding Memories Glue, Memory Protectors Side Load Value Pack, Cherish Scrapbook Program, 3-D Foam Tape, Scallop Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Marvy Uchida LePen Journaling Pen, Metallics Markers, Sparkles Flourishes, Teal Shimmer Trim, Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape and Keyboard Kraft Alphabet.

If you order this kit plus $17.00 more in Close to My Heart Products, this would be your own $150.00 gathering and you would also receive $25.00 in FREE CTMH Product.

If you are interested in placing an order, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment