Saturday, May 17, 2014

Jack's First Communion Card


Here is the card that I made for my friend's son's First Communion on Mother's Day. He is 7 years old.

So, trying to come up with a not too old, not too young card and it's from me...so it can't be religious card was a bit of a task, but I like how it turned out.

For those of you who do not know me, I am not religious and I don't want to be a hypocrite. I do support his achievement and it is important to him, so it is important to me, so I still want to celebrate him.

I used CTMH's Timberline Paper Packet with CTMH's Chocolate and Goldrush cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Woodgrain Washi Tape, CTMH Buttons (discontinued), CTMH's Art Philosophy and Artbooking Cricut Cartridges and embroidery floss from my stash.

I used CTMH's Zoology, Canadian Celebration, True to Life and Take Note (comes with Artbooking Cartridge) stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa ink.


3 comments: