Friday, May 9, 2014

CTMH's Cardmaker's Quick Start

Good day!

Close to My Heart has just added 5 New Product Collection Kits to help get the new scrapbooker or card maker get started.

Yesterday, I posted the Essentials Toolkit and I will be posting more new kits over the next 3 days.

Theses kits are available until July 31, 2014.

Cardmaker's Quick Start Kit
Collection Price - $73.25   Retail Price - $78.25

Kit includes: Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Pad, Lagoon Exclusive Ink Pad, My Acrylix Belated Birthday Stamp Set, My Acrylix Big Hug Stamp Set, 2 x 2 My Acrylix Block, 2 x 3.5 My Acrylix Block, White Card & Envelopes Value Pack, Pink Glitter Paper and Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment.

If you are interested in placing an order, please don't hesitate to contact me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment