Sunday, October 23, 2016

Snowflake Fun Fold Card


I used CTMH's Sweet Leaf, Sea Glass, White Daisy & Water Colour cardstocks with CTMH's White Glitter Paper.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Snowflake Thin Cut, CTMH's Snowflakes Embossing Folder, Spellbinders' Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities and Cartwright's Moonshine 6mm Sequins.

To make the background on the front of the card, I did the smooshing technique. I took a piece of 3 x 3 page protector and inked it up with CTMH's Sea Glass ink. Then I sprayed it with water and smooshed it onto my piece of CTMH Water Colour cardstock. Once I was done with that colour, I repeated the technique with CTMH's Sweet Leaf ink.

I used CTMH's Swirling Stars & Very Merry stamp sets with CTMH's Sweet Leaf & Sea Glass inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment