Friday, October 28, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #217



This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #217 is using Close To My Heart Colours: White Daisy, Black, Sunset & Sweet Leaf. Since Sunset is discontinued, I used Tangerine instead.

I used Close To My Heart's White Daisy, Sweet Leaf & Tangerine cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, CTMH's Whimsy Ribbon Pack and CTMH Brads (discontinued).

I used CTMH's Autumn Wishes, Capture This, Typography Alphabet & Tasty Terrors (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Sweet Leaf, Tangerine & Black inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. I love the random stamped October and the hand drawn frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea to stamp October over and over to create your background. That takes some patience! Love the doodling around the tag and pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job and idea on the stitching around the pumpkin...such nice soft fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, inside and out! Tangerine looks pretty close to Sunset in your card. You've created a really fun stamped background.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Donna. I love the "October" background. It makes a great impact.

    ReplyDelete