Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Between The Folds Challenge Blog - Post #32A




I used Close To My Heart's Swan Lake Paper Packet with CTMH's White Daisy, Goldrush & Glacier cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Silver Sequins, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the 2" pumpkin and MFT's Stitched Mini Scalloped Rectangles Die Stax.

I used CTMH's Autumn Wishes and Blessed Beyond Measure (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH Goldrush & Black inks. 

We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Monday, October 24, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment