Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Yuletide Joy



Welcome to our Close To My Heart October Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy Blog Hop.

If you came here from Marie Flayer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have approximately 37 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the October Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close To My Heart's Oh Deer! Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy & Slate cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Silver Sequins, CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the stocking and the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine with white thread.

I used CTMH's October Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy with VersaMark ink pad and CTMH's Silver Embossing Powder.

Now "Hop" on over to Michelle Jone's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

October Order Deadline:
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 by 5:00 p.m.

13 comments:

  1. I love the stitching along the band. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and soft, I like the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the monochromatic theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such care with your cardmaking. The stamping is perfect and all your layers are lined up perfectly. I love the silver theme. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, it is so serene and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The perfect paper to go with your design...just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the stitching and gray tones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, simple and elegant. I'm always impressed with stitching, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card, I love monochromatic

    ReplyDelete