Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CTMH's Feature Product Blog Hop - For the Love of Stamping


Hello and Welcome to our Close To My Heart Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is For the Love of Stamping.

If you have just joined us, you can start here and continue on; as this is a circular hop. If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list at the end of this post. 

If you came here from Corinna Murphy's Blog, you are in the right place. 

I used Close To My Heart's Colonial White, Desert Sand, Fern & Peacock cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge for the leaves.

I used CTMH's Blessed Beyond Measure (discontinued) and Happy Thanksgiving stamp sets with CTMH Eggplant, Peacock, Fern & Desert Sand inks.

Next on our blog hop is Annette Clark's Blog. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring her Love of Stamping.

See you on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, as we will be featuring CTMH's Swan Lake Paper Packet.

Have a great day!

1. Annette Clark
2. Lauren Moore
3. Corinna Murphy
4. Donna Digby

3 comments:

  1. I love how you did the inside of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colors and images you chose, and I'm more than a bit jealous, Donna, I can never get a stamped background to look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete