Thursday, July 14, 2016

Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #34



Donna's Throw Back Thursday - Post #34


I used Close To My Heart's Frosted Paper Packet (discontinued) with CTMH's Glacier & Champagne cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used a CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Slate ink to distress the paper edges, an EK Success Small Snowflake Punch, Ribbon from Vintage Pixie & Cartwright's 3mm Moonshine Sequins.

I used CTMH's Frosted Card Making Workshop (discontinued) and Share the Magic (discontinued) stamp sets with CTMH's Slate ink.

2 comments:

  1. Cute snowman and I like the back ground paper for this lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us here at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love your color combo!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete