Friday, July 22, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #203




I used Close To My Heart's Whimsy Paper Fundamentals - Sorbet, Canary & Crystal Blue with CTMH Canary & White Daisy cardstocks.

I used CTMH's Bitty Birthday and Lovely Birthday stamp sets with CTMH Sorbet ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

8 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card...I'll be lifting this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look again because at first, I thought these were zip strips. What a brilliant idea for a card design, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice CAS card. I really like the Canary border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clean card! I love the strips of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your CAS cards...the Paper Fundamentals always are a favorite. Can't wait to see what they are coming out with this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the narrow strips of paper showing just a huge not of pattern. Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of scraps, Donna! I'm going to have to remember your card for my next challenge. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun strips! I'm always saving those little pieces, this is a great way to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete