Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Between The Folds Challenge Blog - Post #25B



I used Close To My Heart's Magical Paper Packet with CTMH White Daisy cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used MFT's Oval Stitched, Pierced Circle & Pierced Rectangle Die Stax, an EK Success Border Punch and Stampin' Up's Summer Fun Marker.

I used CTMH's Tickled Pink & Happy, Happy Birthday stamp sets and Peachy Keen Popcorn People stamp set with CTMH Black ink.

I made this card for my daughter, Amy's, 18th Birthday from her brother, TJ.

Amy works for Pop's Kettle Corn and makes popcorn in our neighbour's garage. When she is cooking, the whole neighbourhood smells like delicious Kettle Corn and when TJ smells it, he yells "POPCORN!".

Any time that Amy mentions her job around her 4 year old brother, he yells: "POPCORN!"

So, I thought this was an appropriate card from him to her.

We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge, so please play along with us. All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. You have until Monday, July 18, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time to participate in this challenge.

For more information, please visit our blog at: http://btfchallenges.blogspot.ca.

1 comment: