Friday, July 29, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #204




I used Close To My Heart's Eggplant, Flaxen, Sweet Leaf & Colonial White cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder, CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, CTMH's Scalloped Border Punch & MFT's Stitched Scalloped Rectangles Die Stax.

I used CTMH's For Family and Friend Tree stamp sets with CTMH Eggplant ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

4 comments:

  1. Love the embossed background, and love how you snuck in that green leaf...beautiful card. It was a great color combination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing! My favorite part is the flower centers! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textures in the background and flowers. Really nice!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drawn by the great added texture of the embossed vine! Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete