Friday, July 15, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #202



This week at Color My Heart Challenge Blog our Color Dare #202 is using Close To My Heart Shades of Brown with Colonial White. You many use any or all of the following Shades of Brown: Cocoa, Chocolate, Saddle, Cashmere, Champagne and Desert Sand.

I used Close To My Heart's Basics Paper Fundamentals - Chocolate with CTMH Chocolate and Colonial White cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Buttons (discontinued) and MFT's Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangles Die Stax.

I used CTMH's For Family and Love My Dog stamp sets with CTMH Chocolate ink.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card. You can never go wrong with a puppy and this color dare really works great for your theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card...that doggy reminds me of my grandparent's dachshund.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitched scalloped frames, and the pup is adorable...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, inside and out! That pup is so cute in Chocolate! Thanks for inspiring me this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, inside and out! That pup is so cute in Chocolate! Thanks for inspiring me this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, gotta love chocolate-colored doxies! Your card is too adorable for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that doggy and the color is perfect for this card! The embellishments are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete