Friday, July 1, 2016

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Post #200





Since this is such a special Color Dare, we are going to invite the Diamond Award Winner for Challenge #200 to select colors for a future Color Dare Challenge. 

Also, we are offering a prize for commenting on Color Dare #200.

There are so many terrific Close To My Heart paper products available, the Design Team has decided to gift one (or maybe more) lucky winner(s) a choice of one of CTMH's paper packets from the Current Annual Inspirations catalogue, Upcoming Annual Inspirations catalogue or Upcoming Holiday Expressions catalogue. 

In order to be eligible for a random draw, you must leave a comment on EACH of our Design Team Member's Blog Posts for Color Dare #200. There will be one prize awarded for each 10 people who comment on all DT entries. So if there are 20 people who comment on all DT entries, there will be 2 prizes awarded and so forth and so forth.

You will need to click on each DT Member's Name to get to her blog to leave a comment. Click here to start commenting.

I have been on this design team for over a year now and I love it. The Color Dares, from time to time, push me outside of my comfort zone and I enjoy the challenge.

I love seeing all the submissions each week and how that particular person interprets the current Color Dare.

Being a part of this Design Team is more than just being creative and being inspired, it's a great sisterhood as well. Congratulations to all my Design Team Sisters on 200 Challenges!

I used Close To My Heart's Enchantment Paper Fundamentals - Sapphire with CTMH Ruby cardstock.

To embellish the 6 x 8 Layout, I used CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and CTMH's Pearl Flourishes (discontinued).

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca. I look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a scrapbook page... you are inspiring me to catch up on mine😨! This color scheme fits your pix to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! The colour just makes the pictures pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect are these colors for your layout. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. I especially like how you used the pearl flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. I especially like how you used the pearl flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scrapbook page. Love the flourishes on your page too. Have a wonderful 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout and love the pearl flourishes. have a great weekend celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you manage to get photos in the Color Dare 200 colors? Wonderful! Fabulous layout and memories!
    I have a giveaway on my blog right now if you like ribbon....
    http://thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com/2016/06/tuesday-throwdown-300th-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of the page. The pictures aren't lost within a ton of stuff. Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice memory you have captured! The pearl flourishes are so elegant and highlight the pretty white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea for prom photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great use of the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love your artwork Donna! Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous scrapbook layout! I love the CAS effect jazzed up by the sparkle flourish. These two young people look like they are having a blast. Thanks for all you do to inspire us on the Color Dare Design Team!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun layout for fabulous prom photos, I do like the pearl flourishes to add some elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of the colors and fundamental paper. The flourish brings it all together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Layout! Love the sparkle flourish too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These colors are perfect for your layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant page, love the pearls and the colors are a perfect match

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pics and layout, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love that the colors in his suit match the color challenge this week. Great layout! for great memories!

    ReplyDelete