Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jackson - CTMH's Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program




In the New Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 Mini Idea Book/Catalogue, they have added 1 New Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program Kit.

For $9.75, you get 20 - 4 x 6 double sided cards (2 of each 10 designs) and 36 - 3 x 4 double sided cards (2 of each 18 designs.

The above photos are of the Jackson line. The second photo is the back of the first photo. The forth photo is the back of the third photo. This way you get to see all the double sided cards offered in the line.

To see the rest of the Picture My Life Kits, please refer to my right sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. I had to order this PML kit! I love everything Jackson, including the name (my firstborn's name). Thanks for sharing pictures.

    ReplyDelete