Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #6

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #6

Here is the gift tag that I made for my cousin, Brandi's, birthday gift.

I used Close to My Heart's Colonial White, Gypsy & Lagoon cardstocks.

To embellish the tag, I used CTMH's Art Philosophy to cut out the tag, "B" & the butterfly; CTMH Flower (discontinued); CTMH Aqua Dot; CTMH Lagoon Baker's Twine (discontinued); CTMH Spray Pens with Pear & Honey Re-inkers & Wather; CTMH Damask Embossing Folder; Michael's Purple Ribbon and We R Memory Keepers Yellow Baker's Twine.

I used CTMH's Happy Everything stamp set with CTMH Black ink.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, great colours and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love the colours, love the texture, love that STAMP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fonts are great in the sentiment!! Love the cheery tag :)

    ReplyDelete