Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #7

Donna's Terrific Tag Tuesday - Post #7

This is a tag that I made for my girlfriend, Judy's, birthday gift.

I used Close to My Heart's Colonial White & Cocoa cardstocks.

To embellish the tag, I used CTMH's Damask Embossing Folder; CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (for the "J" & the tag); CTMH Sponge with CTMH Cashmere, Saddle & Barn Red inks; CTMH Sponge Dauber with CTMH Cocoa ink; CTMH Spray Pen with Cocoa Re-inker & Water and CTMH Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon (discontinued) with CTMH Cocoa & Chocolate inks.

I used CTMH's Typed Note - April Stamp of the Month, Assorted Edges and Vintage Type stamp sets with CTMH Cocoa & Chocolate inks.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this fab tag - the fun background, the texture and the typewriter!

    ReplyDelete