Friday, April 17, 2015

Color My Heart Challenge Blog - Color Dare #138



I used Close to My Heart's Canary, Pear, Juniper, Smoothie, Sunset & White Daisy cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the bow, CTMH Brad (discontinued) and CTMH's Floral Embossing Folder.

I used CTMH's Blossom Card Workshop, Shower Flowers & Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp sets with CTMH Smoothie, Sunset, Canary, Juniper & Pear inks.

You may use any products to participate in the Color My Heart Challenges, but we encourage you to use CTMH products. For this Color Dare Challenge, you have until Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time to submit your project.

For more information about our challenges, please check us out at Color My Heart Challenge Blog: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.caI look forward to seeing what types of projects you can inspire us with.

5 comments:

  1. Love the embossing on the bow and the cheerful colour combo! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thanks a bunch for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! I love focal image you chose as well as that fabulous stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!!! I love the way you stamped all the flowers simply beautiful. I may have to lift this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so bright and cheery! The card just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete