Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Birthday Card - April Stamp of the Month



Welcome to our Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note Blog Hop!

This stamp set has 19 stamps and can only be purchased in the month of April.

If you came here from Haley Dyer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultants here on Melinda Everitt's Blog.

For this Blog Hop we have 67 Close to My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using the April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I used Close to My Heart's Jackson Paper Packet with CTMH Cocoa cardstock.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Mini Stapler & a miscellaneous border punch.

I used CTMH's April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note with CTMH Cocoa ink.

Now "Hop" on over to Lori Brown's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas.

I have a CTMH Order going in on:
Sunday, April 12, 2015

For more information, please email me at ddigby@shaw.ca.

18 comments:

  1. Your card is so handsome! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like it in the cocoa, it looks so realistic, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that turned down corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of the card, it really makes the card so striking, that and the paper choices. Love the corner turned down....just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy card. I love how you put the papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card - fun papers and design and a fab stamp. Can't wait to get my hands on that one!
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card using Jackon paper. I love the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Like that you stamped on b&t, and really like the turned-down corner showing the reverse side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, but manly type of pretty. Lol

    ReplyDelete