Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thank You Card in Memory of Grandpa


On Saturday, March 28, 2015, my grandfather passed away.

My family and I received overwhelming love & support from so many friends and we thank all of you for that.

This is the card that I made to thank those friends who sent flowers, food baskets and donations in my grandfather's memory.

I used Close to My Heart's Juniper, Desert Sand, Flaxen & Olive cardstocks.

To embellish the card, I used CTMH's Quatrefoil Embossing Folder, CTMH's Stripe Embossing Folder, CTMH's Spray Pen with Slate Re-inker & Water, CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the hearts and CTMH's Gold Assortment Sequins.

I used CTMH's Paper Bird - Hostess Rewards & New Zealand Greetings stamp sets with CTMH Slate ink.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, love the colour combination and the textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful thank you card! Lots of fun texture and I love that bird!
    Hugs,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete