Saturday, April 11, 2020

Happy 79th Birthday Daddy!




Yesterday was my dad's 79th Birthday. Due to the Covid-19 Quarantine, we did not get together to celebrate...but we did drop off a card & gift for him.

I used Doodlebug Patterned Papers with CTMH's White Daisy Cardstock & a Bazzill Brown Cardstock from my scrap bin. To make the sky background paper, I used CTMH's Water Colour Paper with CTMH Lagoon Re-inker mixed with water to sponge the sky background.

I used my Cricut Machine to cut out the trees, My Creative Time's Cloud Dies, a miscellaneous Truck & Licence Plate Die and a miscellaneous Tree Branch Frame Die.

I used Stampin' Up's High Tide Stamp Set for the stamped birds (then I used my scissors to cut them out) and Jaded Blossom's So Many Birthdays 4 Stamp Set.

For my dad's shirt, I designed the "logo" in my Cricut Design Space. I used the Impact Font for the "2" and Arial Narrow for the lettering. I bought the toilet paper roll SVG from Vector. 

I used Cricut's White Everyday Iron On Material and used my Cricut Easy Press 2 to heat transfer the design onto the golf shirt. I bought the golf shirt from Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment