Sunday, April 5, 2020

Easter Card 2020


I love how this card came together. I actually designed the card first with scraps of paper from my BoBunny Scrap Bin and then went looking for the stamps that would fit my design.

I made an 8 x 8 album many years ago for a friend and I had to cut down my 12 x 12 sheets of BoBunny Double Dot for the album. So, I had & I still have a lot of scrap pieces of theses papers.

A while back, I bought some clearance packages of 5 x 7 white card bases & envelopes from Michael's for the envelopes because it was a super good price. I could care less about the white card bases because anyone who knows me...knows the difficulty I have using white cardstock.

So, I cut down the card bases to the size I needed for these cards.

I used CTMH's Bunny Trail and CTMH's Easter Animals stamp sets and MFT's Dies & a miscellaneous bunny die for the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment