Tuesday, April 21, 2020

All About Me Album - If I had a Million Dollars...

All About Me Album - If I won a Million Dollars...

Donna's NSD Virtual Crop
Saturday, May 2, 2020   9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Layout Workshop #1   Cost - $5

Registration Closes on Saturday, April 25, 2020.

I love when an idea comes together even better than the original thought!

For this 6 x 8 layout, I used Close To My Heart Patterned Papers & Cardstock; except for the black lettering (have no idea where that paper came from).

I used the Chisel Marker Font (cut out with my Cricut) for the black lettering & all the images were cut out with my Cricut as well.

I used my Cricut to write out the word "I would" & to draw the journal lines in the pot. I also used CC Designs Purple Enamel Dots.

The photos on this layout were found on the world wide web.

Photo Sizes: 1.75 x 2.75

Back Story: At the beginning of this year, I decided to make 6 x 8 layouts for my Free Make 'n' Takes at my 12 hour crops for the 2020 year...but with a common theme.

Since many scrapbookers tend to scrapbook about their loved ones and not themselves, all my layouts throughout the year would prompt you to share stuff about yourself.

So, at the end of the year, if you attended all my crops...you would have a mini album all about you. If you weren't able to make one of my crops, I offered to make a kit for that person for a $5 charge.

Well, then the Covid-19 Pandemic happened & all my 12 hour crops at the Community Centre were cancelled. Now I am hosting my First Virtual Crop on NSD & offering to make up kits for the attendees to do on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment