Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Easter Treats




I made these Easter Treat Holders for some of my family as part of their Easter Treat Goodie Bags. 

I was planning on making more than this because I still have a few more animals to play with...but that didn't happen.

I bought the SVG's to make these treat holders from Digital Gems.

The only alteration that I made to the design of these treat holders was an "egg holder". I made a square with a 3/4 inch hole in the middle. I would cut out 10 or so of these squares and glue them all together. Then I glued them inside the treat holder so that the chocolate egg would sit nicely inside.

All the papers used for these projects came from my cardstock scrap bin except for the Close To My Heart Hologram Paper that I used on the Unicorn & the Uni-Llama.

The rhinestones on the cat & dog collars are from KaiserCraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment