Monday, March 23, 2020

Love & Hugs Sympathy Card


I made this sympathy card for a very special person who loss her mom unexpectedly at the end of January.

Her mom's favourite flower was red carnations.

I love how this 5 x 7 card turned out, that I have made more of them for my card stash...but changed it up a bit because I wanted this one to remain a one of a kind.

All the patterned papers are from old lines of Close To My Heart and I matched them up with CTMH's Cranberry & White Daisy cardstocks. The Red Enamel Dots are also from CTMH.

For the front of the card, I used CTMH's Paper Garden Stamp Set for the flower image and CTMH's Words of Comfort Stamp Set for the Love & Hugs sentiment. For the inside of the card, I used Stampin' Up's Rooted in Nature Stamp Set.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I lovea how you are using older CTMH products. Paper Garden was one of my favs. Be well!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete