Sunday, March 29, 2020

Cardinal Christmas Cards




These cards may look a little familiar. Well, I loved the design of my sister-in-law's birthday card so much that I turned it into a Christmas Card.

One of my goals that I gave myself at the beginning of the year was to try and make at least one Christmas Card per week. 

I haven't been doing too well with that. Today, I should have 13 Christmas Cards made, but I only have 5 completed. With my husband now laid off due to Covid-19, maybe I will be able to find more craft time because Trevor can now keep our son busy for me.

I used Green Patterned Paper from Close To My Heart's Grateful Heart Line, Ella & Viv Paper Company - Aspen Trees Patterned Paper, Gray BoBunny Double Dot Cardstock with CTMH's White Daisy Cardstock, CTMH's Mink Cardstock, Bazzill Red Cardstock and Bazzill Black Cardstock.

For the front of the card, I used CTMH's Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set and for the inside of the card, I used CTMH's Very Merry Stamp Set.

I also used a miscellaneous birch tree & cardinal die set.

No comments:

Post a Comment