Sunday, March 15, 2020

Archie's 7th Birthday Card


TJ's friend, Archie, celebrated his 7th birthday on Leap Day with his friends.

Instead of buying him gifts, he asked everyone to give him money so that he could donate it to the Thunder Bay Humane Society. He donated $170 and a big box of supplies.

I used Doodlebug Patterned Papers with Bazzill Cardstock from my scrap bin.

I used CTMH's Punny Pals Stamp Set for the Dog & "Yappy Yappy Birthday", CTMH's Animal Greetings Stamp Set for the Cat & "You Are PAWsome!", CTMH's Short & Sweet Stamp Set for "Make a Wish" and CTMH's A Bow Wow Stamp Set for the inside sentiment.

I used Miscellaneous Stitched Burst Dies, Jaded Blossom's Alphabet Dies 2 Dies for the "7" and Stampin' Up's Enamel Gems.

I used Copic Markers: B69, C3, E57, E59, W8, Y17 & YR02.

No comments:

Post a Comment