Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Brad & Heidi's Engagement Gift








My brother, Brad, proposed to his girlfriend, Heidi in November 2019 while they were in Paris, France.

I sent them this photo album to document their trip with ten 4 x 6 Picture My Life Cards that I made. I also made my engagement card a 4 x 6 PML Card so it can be kept in their album as well.

I had a heck of a time photographing this project because my light box broke & with the shiny gold paper not showing up in the photographs due to lighting...so believe me when I say...this looks much better in person.

All the papers used in this project is from Close To My Heart. Most of the stamps used in this project are also from CTMH; except for "Congratulations on Your Engagement", "AMOUR", the small Eiffel Tower & the "Follow Your Heart...." quote are from Stampin' Up. The Heart in the Circle Stamp is from Jaded Blossom.

The Stitched Heart Die on the first PML Card is from CTMH, the Stitched Banner Die is from My Creative Time, the Eiffel Tower Die Cut is from Stampin' Up & all the rest of the dies used in this project is from MFT or Sizzix.

I also used CTMH's Gold Foil Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment