Saturday, February 29, 2020

Uncle John's 70th Birthday Card


Earlier this month, we celebrated my Uncle John's 70th birthday with a surprise supper at Tony Roma's with family & friends.

I had so much fun making this card.

I used papers from my CTMH 6 x 6 Sample Stack (most of the papers came from Story by Stacy Short Story Workshop Kit), CTMH Cardstock, BoBunny Double Dot Cardstock, CTMH Seas the Day Dots and MFT Dies.

I used CTMH's You're Not Old Stamp Set, CTMH's Short & Sweet Sentiments Stamp Set for "make a wish", CTMH's Simply Said Alphabet for all the "70s" in the background, CTMH's Documented - Scrapbooking Stamp Set for the "&" & CTMH's Sunny Thoughts for the "Wishing You Warm Birthday Wishes".

I used the following Copic Markers: B18, BG57, C2, C4, C6, E000, E11, E57, E59, G29, R08, R21, R22, W0, W2, W4, W6, Y19, Y21, YG17 & YR04.

No comments:

Post a Comment